Tuesday 8 May 2012

Flashing

On Sunday I found myself at a loose end in a pub car park. Not something that happens to me very often, if at all! I grabbed the opportunity to try out a bit of flash writing. It's harder than you might think. Plus you do feel slightly conspicuous placing a piece of paper in a bush (to stop it from blowing away), and photographing it. There are now a half dozen strangers in Sunderland who think I may be a mad-cow. Friends and acquaintances have been well aware of this for some time!

If you'd like to see the fruits of my labour - and some others by people more talented than me, click the link:

 http://nffdflashpoints.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/forlorn-by-denise-sparrowhawk.html

2 comments:

  1. The people I was with all thought I was crazy when I pulled out my notebook to start writing mine. And they're family so they already know I'm slightly mad. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;-) The things we do for our art...Think I will choose a more scenic spot for my next exhibition of madness! Thanks for the comment, Jocelyn.

    ReplyDelete